Does your normally docile, friendly pet turn into the Tasmanian Devil the moment you pull into the veterinarian's parking lot? It's not unusual for pets to feel a little stressed by a visit to the ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We guarantee your pet will be provided the highest quality care while staying with us. In order to provide this service, we ask all of our guests to comply with these six simple rules.
1. All pets utilizing the Country Club facilities must be current on their vaccinations for
For your pet’s added protection, we also recommend the Bordetella vaccination (kennel cough).
2. In order to maintain our flea and tick-free status, all pets must be free of external parasites. If parasites are detected during the pre-entry exam, they will be treated prior to entering the Country Club, and the fee applied accordingly.
3. Use of our outdoor play yards is limited to guests that are currently taking a heartworm preventative.
4. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that reflects respect to other guests at the Country Club (no aggressive behavior).
5. In the event of changed plans, a 24-hr notice of cancellation is required to avoid a one night’s accommodation fee.
6. Every guest of the Country Club should expect to have a fun time!